[notes][spam] pursuing dgit/gitopia

Undiscussed Horrific Abuse, One Victim of Many gmkarl at gmail.com
Thu Feb 10 06:36:36 PST 2022

great! some transactions went through!

first there are 2 transactions $0.37 of AR are sent to two mysterious
addresses: https://viewblock.io/arweave/tx/4rIzd2muWsFILEYP8ph-WiHcoZfvadYQDDIifWLPFHw
https://viewblock.io/arweave/tx/xpep9NDMdOOt3MveEoo1vszfu9tiWaTu5oAztgVZqZk
i don't know what that is and am not aware of having sent it.

then in the same block a git ref update!
https://jgvjkrxlwkef6ewjvt5pnysuvopgwyvmth3vdn23mjdf64xo6yta.arweave.net/SaqVRuuyiF8Syaz69uJUq55rYqyZ91G3W2JGX3Lu9iY
shows the ascii git hash payload
https://viewblock.io/arweave/tx/SaqVRuuyiF8Syaz69uJUq55rYqyZ91G3W2JGX3Lu9iY
shows transaction metadata fields. the creation transaction is listed
as 'Repo'.  Type=update-ref and ref=refs/heads/main woot

the next transaction at
https://viewblock.io/arweave/tx/pz4PxV75VPfMsXZvN3VGUTtwZNMSiqjZ_D02s-vi9zM
is a .pack file containing the git objects, stored on-chain. Here the
repo is listed by its name rather than its transaction. Kind of
strange. tx Type=send-pack, has fields oid (git commit hash i think
unsure) and filename (pack-....pack). the payload is the actual pack
file raw: https://u47a7rk67fkpptfrozxto5kgke5xazgtckfkrwp4hu3lh27c64zq.arweave.net/pz4PxV75VPfMsXZvN3VGUTtwZNMSiqjZ_D02s-vi9zM

the next two transactions are update-ref and send-pack with the Repo
fields swapped.
this shows to me the Repo field is the remote subdirectory name in
dgit, and explains why they are different. I tried with both names
because the web ui was showing both.

The web ui is still showing me the repository is empty, but obviously it is not.

And it's possible somebody got the private key I generated in bash on
my system and withdrew $0.70 . unsure.

The f