[spam][crazy][wrong] Trying To Do Stuff

Undiscussed Horrific Abuse, One Victim of Many gmkarl at gmail.com
Tue Feb 8 03:27:34 PST 2022

i guess i'll think about this a little while working on other things.
it's hard for me to remember many goals at once. maybe it would make
sense to move on to another git backend and look at that?
or i could start using this one without reviewing existing
repositories? that might make sense. i could store a repository, and
see if i can then see it within the latest 128 blocks that are
available for free from infura.
the infura pricing for archival access is too high for me. i would
like to run my own archival node, i imagine.