[spam][crazy][wrong] Trying To Do Stuff

Undiscussed Horrific Abuse, One Victim of Many gmkarl at gmail.com
Tue Feb 8 01:05:46 PST 2022

this might be https://docs.npmjs.com/resolving-eacces-permissions-errors-when-installing-packages-globally

nodejs's website told me to use npx instead of npm. not sure how to use npx.
0351.

i can run these binaries with `npx mango-admin --help` for example,
but it redownloads the package every run. npx's --help says to check
man npx, ,but `man npx` doesn't work on my system. i'm using dpkg to
see where my npx came from.
it's 0357

the man pages are installed into node_modules; i can load them manually. 0357.

0402. i looked around a bit. installed npm-run globally per a comment
in https://stackoverflow.com/questions/49302438/why-does-npx-install-webpack-every-time
. didn't seem to help.

0404 i fitzed around a bit and ended up doing an `chown -R` on
`~/.npm` which seems to be making `npm install -g` work now. both
mango-admin and git-remote-mango are installing with npm without
issue.