JOHN Young BFF links Wikileaks with CIA

zeynepaydogan zeynepaydogan at protonmail.com
Sun Feb 6 13:33:30 PST 2022

I've never seen a hypocrite like John. He's probably working for the CIA. Whoever he's slandering is actually doing it himself. He said it was the first time he saw the documents he leaked.LOL.He insulted Assange and now he shares it .He is real evil.Sorry that calling him Satan was an insult to Satan.

Also Rat i'm not surprised you're defending him. Maybe you can compete with him in terms of filth