Cryptocurrency: Ricardo Salinas Pliego Talks Crypto

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Sun Feb 6 11:35:14 PST 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CvnZvdgPdww  Ricardo Salinas Talks Crypto
https://open.spotify.com/show/02f4UyyKATG3Zc127KUHgP  Ricardo Salinas
Talks Crypto

"The gold price has been manipulated quite easily by central banks
around the world. Bitcoin comes in as a new asset that is harder to
manipulate, it's a better asset as you can sell it easier and you can
transport and store it basically for free."
"It's not in the government's interest to make it easy for people to
use bitcoin."
"Everything we have in fiat is 100% seizable by the government."
"If you're going to go to Digital Fiat, you're in the worst world possible!"
"Fiat is a fraud ... became a piece of shit"
"Inflation is an unfair tax."
"Is crypto a tax haven..."
"Crypto is unseizable ;)"
"Central Banks are Holy Temple of the Bureaucrats,
the High Priests live in and make money off it."
"If you want Big Brother, to be in prison, go CBDCs"
"Premines and Coinflation uncapped... all just shitcoins"
"DeFi is huge threat to [traditional finance]"
"Beware false sense of security"
"We were the first ones to accept bitcoin in our stores."

Billionaires and corporations getting woke as fuck,
dropping crypto mind bombs out in public now ;)