bll gates - mass murderer

Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Sun Feb 6 10:54:36 PST 2022

On Sun, 6 Feb 2022 10:07:18 -0800
David Barrett <dbarrett at expensify.com> wrote:

> Could you share the links where you got these quotes?

	they all  come from kennedy's book

	http://libgen.rs/book/index.php?md5=005D48D2456B03A3138A57EB0D8FA1F5
	"The Real Anthony Fauci: Bill Gates, Big Pharma, and the Global War on Democracy and Public Health"

	The book does have all the sources, usually with links. These quotes come from chapter 9 and here's one of the sources :

	Charles Piller and Doug Smith, “Unintended Victims of Gates Foundation Generosity,” Los Angeles Times (Dec. 16, 2007), latimes.com/nation/la-na-gates16dec16-story.html

" I was able to find