bll gates - mass murderer

Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Sun Feb 6 10:31:36 PST 2022

> > I think it's important to notice that on this fine list we have a gates accomplice(of murder), the piece of shit gunnar larson.
>

> what does that have to do with him?

	https://lists.cpunks.org/pipermail/cypherpunks/2022-January/094885.html

	"
	*Gunnar Larson*
	Bill and Melinda Gates Scholar | Blockchain Scholar
	Conditional BitLicense Applicant (Global Team Lead)

	Forever inspired by Bloomberg’s pioneering contributions to the culture of jew York
	"

	so larson is a 'gates foundation' criminal, a 'cryptocurrency' scammer wanting to be 'licensed' by jew york's nazi government, and a bloomberg cocksucker. That has to be a world record in corruption.

	In turn, bloomberg is a US govcorp criminal who has stolen 50,000 million dollars, is a fucking journo, and a high ranking politician.

	Imagine that, a journo, a politician, and a jew, wall street thief all combined in one single non-human turd. Only the US can produce that kind of thing.