bll gates - mass murderer

Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Sun Feb 6 08:58:04 PST 2022

	"In 2000, the Gates Foundation partnered with Merck to launch a $100 million pilot program in Botswana to showcase how mass AIDS treatment with vaccines, patented antivirals, and prevention could eliminate AIDS in Africa. The pilot’s disastrous failure instead became a parable for how Gates’s obsession with expensive pharmaceuticals is killing Africans. The rate of pregnancy-related maternal deaths nearly quadrupled, and child mortality rose dramatically".

	"In 2017, the Danish Government commissioned a study of health outcomes among African children who received WHO’s flagship DTP vaccine. They found that vaccinated girls had ten times the death rate compared to unvaccinated girls"

	I think it's important to notice that on this fine list we have a  gates accomplice(of murder), the piece of shit gunnar larson.