USA 2020 Elections: Thread

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Sat Feb 5 12:04:25 PST 2022

> Pinko Commie Red Star Hat Wearing Psaki, Tries To Label People Commies...

While Lil Kim, Master of Propaganda, Scores another win...
https://twitter.com/AFP/status/1489417764083474432
https://thehill.com/policy/international/592710-state-media-documentary-admits-food-crisis-in-north-korea
https://www.firstpost.com/world/north-korean-leader-kim-jong-un-rides-white-horse-in-latest-propaganda-video-10346991.html

Memory Holed... Behold the Great Scrubbing as the Left begins
frantically scrubbing its last six years of Busted Woke Rhetoric,
Hoaxes, and Manufactured Racism out of fear of losing elections up
against a now wiser populace that is abandoning the Democrats in
droves.

Known Woke Hypocrite and Defamer ADL Tries to Racially Label
Non-Racists as Racists to Prop Its Own Supremacism, reverts its own
busted position

Anti-Defamation League Changes Definition Of Racism After Backlash

https://www.theepochtimes.com/anti-defamation-league-faces-backlash-over-redefinition-of-racism_4255892.html
https://cferfoundation.org/pr020222/
https://cferfoundation.org/wp-content/uploads/2022/02/What-is-Racism_-_-ADL.pdf

The Anti-Defamation League (ADL) has again changed its definition of
racism amidst public backlash, after the organization’s CEO, Jonathan
Greenblatt, criticized then accepted the apology of television
personality Whoopi Goldberg for making racially insensitive and
inaccurate remarks on “The View.”

On Feb. 2, the organization Californians for Equal Rights Foundation
(CFER) and 20 other civil rights groups sent a letter to the ADL
raising alarm over its definition of racism.

In July 2020, the ADL redefined racism as the “marginalization and/or
oppression of people of color based on a socially constructed racial
hierarchy that privileges white people.”

In a press release, CFER called that definition of racism “absurd and
narrow-minded” with roots in critical race theory.

    “The far left is waging a culture war by redefining and
engineering fundamental concepts that we use daily, including racism,
along political and ideological lines,” said Frank Xu, president of
CFER.

    “As a society, we must be on high alert and push back.”

The ADL’s redefinition of racism came into the media spotlight when
Goldberg said on the television show “The View” on Jan. 31 that the
Holocaust was “not about race.” Greenblatt quickly condemned her
remarks on Twitter and appeared in a segment on the show the next day.

ABC has suspended Goldberg from the show for two weeks.

Whoopi Goldberg attends the world premiere of “Nobody’s Fool” in New
York on Oct. 28, 2018. (Charles Sykes/Invision/AP Photo)

In the Feb. 2 letter, CFER and the co-signing partner groups claim
ADL’s attempt to redefine what constitutes racism is a “deeply
offensive, illiberal, and un-American ploy to ascribe guilt and
innocence to individuals on the basis of their race.”

The groups represented in the letter suggested ADL adopt a definition
similar to its former definition of racism: “the belief that a
particular race is superior or inferior to another, that a person’s
social and moral traits are predetermined by his or her inborn
biological characteristics.”

The same day the letter was issued, ADL revised the definition of
racism on its website to a new “interim” definition.

    “Racism (interim definition): Racism occurs when individuals or
institutions show more favorable evaluation or treatment of an
individual or group based on race or ethnicity. (Prof. Robert
Livingston, The Conversation).”

ADL did not respond to specific inquiries about the change, but
instead deferred to an article written by the organization’s CEO,
Jonathan Greenblatt: “Getting it Right in Defining Racism.”

The article cites the interim definition as what Professor Robert
Livingston of the Center for Public Leadership at Harvard University
calls his “simple definition.”

ADL, Greenblatt wrote, is trying to adapt to the times, “but we
certainly don’t always get it right.”

    “As a case study, take ADL’s definition of racism. A few years
ago, ADL updated our definition to reflect that racism in the United
States manifests in broader and systemic ways and to explicitly
acknowledge the targeting of people of color—among many others—by the
white supremacist extremism we have tracked for decades. While this is
true, this new frame narrowed the meaning in other ways. And, by being
so narrow, the resulting definition was incomplete, rendering it
ineffective and therefore unacceptable. It’s true, it’s just not the
whole truth.”

Jonathan Greenblatt, CEO and national director of the Anti-Defamation
League, places a stone on the Star of David for Dr. Jerry Rabinowitz
at Tree of Life synagogue in Pittsburgh on Oct. 31, 2018. (Allen G.
Breed/AP Photo)

Greenblatt explained that the redefinition alienated many people,
including many in the Jewish community.

    “In all honesty, as I re-read it this past week, it struck me that
it didn’t even speak to my own family’s experience with the racism
they experienced as Jews from the Middle East,” Greenblatt wrote.

Greenblatt claims in the article that ADL doesn’t get involved in
partisanship or politics but remains focused on what is right and
wrong. The group plans to conduct a review on how it develops all its
definitions and open the discussion to the public.

    “This moment offers an opportunity to experiment and learn. And
so, we are going to open ourselves to comments on our new definition
of racism from the public,” he wrote.

    “We are going to invite feedback at adl.org/comments, a new page
we have developed specifically to take ideas in a productive fashion
and move beyond the mindless trolling on social media.”

Wenyuan Wu, CFER’s executive director, told The Epoch Times on Feb. 3,
that ADL has veered to the “far left” in its political ideology since
the summer of 2020.

Redefining racism was a “political move,” that nobody has challenged
until recently, she said.

    “It’s an encouraging development that the ADL, as a reputable and
respected civil rights organization, has changed its course on
redefining racism by seeking public input. We wholeheartedly welcome
open-minded and sincere dialogues with its leadership on how we can
collectively advance core civil rights issues such as equality,” she
said.

    “At least they have not completely lost their mind on this,” Wu added.

The groups backing CFER include: the Alliance to Protect Children,
America Strong, A Time to Stand, California Policy Center, Center of
the American Experiment, Chinese American Citizens Alliance Greater
New York, Coalition for TJ, Fair Education Santa Barbara, Free Black
Thought, For Kids & Country, I Choose Love Campaign, Moms for Liberty,
National Association of Scholars, National Society for the Advancement
of Black Americans, No Left Turn in Education, Protect Our Kids, San
Diego Asian Americans for Equality, Silicon Valley Chinese Association
Foundation, Stop Critical Race Theory, and TOC Foundation.