Coronavirus: Thread

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Sat Feb 5 11:09:43 PST 2022

Boosters lagging due to people waking up from GovtCorp's Fraud upon them

Fauci Says He’s Mystified By Lagging Vaccine Booster Rates
White House COVID-19 adviser Anthony Fauci said he is confused as to
why booster rates are lagging and said he doesn’t “have an easy
explanation” for the phenomenon.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/fauci-says-hes-mystified-by-lagging-vaccine-booster-rates_4255595.html

https://www.theepochtimes.com/evidence-on-natural-immunity-versus-covid-19-vaccine-induced-immunity_4244570.html
https://www.theepochtimes.com/natural-immunity-lasts-for-at-least-18-months-study_4243777.html
https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2022.01.18.22269349v1.full.pdf+html
https://www.theepochtimes.com/omicron-spreads-faster-than-delta-within-vaccinated-individuals-danish-study_4192825.html
When asked by a reporter on Wednesday about why fully vaccinated
individuals aren’t getting as many boosters, Fauci noted that “about
half” of all eligible Americans have received booster doses so far.
Fauci made the remarks alongside COVID-19 response coordinator Jeff
Zients at a White House briefing.

“Why would people who had enough understanding of the risk to go ahead
and get the primary series—why we don’t have more getting the
booster,” Fauci, the head of the National Institute of Allergy and
Infectious Diseases since 1984, said in response. “I don’t have an
easy explanation for that.”

Fauci said that he believes that federal health data suggests that it
is “stunningly obvious” that vaccinated people should get a booster
dose.

“So, the only thing that we can do is to continue to come out with the
data and to make sure the American public appreciates why it is so
important for optimal protection to get boosted,” he said.

Fauci’s comments come as several recent studies have shown that
natural immunity, or the immunity achieved by prior COVID-19
infection, provides effective and lasting protection. One preprint
study published in Italy in late January suggested that natural
immunity lasts about 18 months.

“At 18 months, 97 percent participants tested positive for anti-NCP,
hinting towards the persistence of infection-induced immunity even for
the vaccinated individuals,” researchers wrote in a study posted to
the Medrxiv website, referring to nucleocapsid, a type of protein
within Covid-19.

Meanwhile, other studies have suggested that the Omicron variant may
spread more quickly among fully vaccinated populations. In early
January, Danish researchers, in a survey of some 12,000 households,
found that unvaccinated people are as susceptible as those who are
vaccinated.