jim bell's nazi science and the 'aids' 'vaccine'

Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Sat Feb 5 11:05:37 PST 2022

from kennedy's book

"
On October 2015, Gallo...announced the launch of Phase 1 human trials of his latest HIV vaccine candidate. A consortium led by the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation gave $23.4 million to Gallo’s research on this vaccine. Other money came from Redfield’s pals in the US Military HIV Research Program.

Gallo launched his clinical trial in collaboration with Profectus BioSciences, a biotech firm that he recently spun off from IHV to allow him to monetize the research he conducted with tax-deductible funding from Gates and taxpayer dollars from NIH and the military.

Gallo had already been testing his new HIV vaccines on animals, and “The results in monkeys are interesting, but they’re not perfect.” Undeterred by the vaccine’s disappointing performance in macaques, Gallo was champing at the bit to test his concoction on some higher primates. “If we keep just using monkeys, we’re never going anywhere. We need for humans to respond.” In May 2020, I asked Gallo what had ever happened to this experimental vaccine. Gallo claimed, in what I suspected to be an evasive nonanswer, that he was still (after six years) testing it for an immune response"

"In 2020, many of the Gates/Fauci HIV vaccine trials in Africa suddenly became COVID-19 vaccine trials, as the unprecedented tsunami of new COVID-19 plunder began flowing through Dr. Fauci to the same disciplined legions of the virology caste."