the achievments of the vaccine nazis - the 'aids' 'vaccine'

Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Fri Feb 4 10:38:22 PST 2022

"
“We hope to have . . . a vaccine ready for testing in about two years.” Heckler was off the mark by a third of a century and counting. In the intervening decades, the federal government spent well over half of a trillion dollars on AIDS. Dr. Fauci has dedicated much of that moolah to his quest for an elusive vaccine to immunize people against HIV. Dr. Fauci pumped our money into nearly 100 vaccine candidates, with none of these coming even close to the finish line. All these disappointments never darkened Dr. Fauci’s buoyant optimism that he will soon collar that retreating horizon.
"

	"sciece will explain everything" signed - technonazi turd jim bell.