Ex- Tor devs

Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Thu Feb 3 19:29:15 PST 2022

On Thu, 3 Feb 2022 21:05:11 -0600
"Shawn K. Quinn" <skquinn at rushpost.com> wrote:

> On 2/3/22 20:45, lolwut wrote:
> > It's too bad that you don't believe in free speech. Nearly all
> > moderation is, in fact, censorship; that it occurs on, e.g., a
> > private mailing list doesn't change this fact, because private
> > entities certainly can censor, too.
>
> I believe in free speech. With the right to free speech comes
> responsibility. Flooding an email forum with off-topic posts is also
> censorship

	Nobody did that. The messages were 100% tor-related.  Quinn is also a braindead liar. Shocking.

> as it makes the on-topic posts much harder to find and be read.

	And that is yet another idiotic lie. If you know somebody is posting 'off-topic' stuff that badly, you can trivially filter him, at your end.

> I know you would be demanding something be done if this list got 1000
> messages per day and 995 of them were "Enlarge your penis safely and
> effectively with these pills from this Nicaraguan pharmacy"

	So quinn is now admiting he's fully totally and completely computer illiterate - he doesn't know how to setup a filter in his MUA. I guess being computer illiterate is just just what one can expect from 'cypherpunks' like quinn.

> or the like. It's really not that different in the case of tor-talk.

	except, everything you said is a lie.