Ex- Tor devs

Shawn K. Quinn skquinn at rushpost.com
Thu Feb 3 19:20:03 PST 2022

On 2/3/22 21:16, lolwut wrote:

> No, you're wrong here; I wouldn't care, for I can employ filtering or
> simply skip past the spam. Merely making certain posts harder to find
> and read is nowhere near the same as preventing the posts from even
> being sent in the first place. Do not censor the source, but instead
> let each recipient decide which messages he wishes to see on his
> end.

Okay, 100,000 messages per day, and 99,995 of them are "Enlarge your
penis with these Nicaraguan pharmacy pills". What's the point of
continuing to download thousands of crap messages just to maybe get the
few worth reading?

You see how it's censorship to flood a list with off-topic crap now?

If not, imagine the mailing list host turning off the list because
there's simply too much spam.

http://www.rantroulette.com
http://www.skqrecordquest.com