Ex- Tor devs

lolwut lolwut9001 at cock.li
Thu Feb 3 18:51:14 PST 2022

-----Original Message-----
From: cypherpunks [mailto:cypherpunks-bounces at lists.cpunks.org] On Behalf Of Shawn K. Quinn
Sent: Wednesday, 02 February 2022 9:07 PM
To: cypherpunks at lists.cpunks.org
Subject: Re: Ex- Tor devs

[snip]

>If you are so stupid as to believe this I don't know what else there is
to say.

>Legal remedies are undertaken so as to avoid the use of violence.

[snip]

Except that, in this case, it was mere ban evasion for posting off-topic messages on a mailing list. Do you really, honestly believe that any actual violence would have resulted from this?

Meanwhile, you were the one who advocated for getting law enforcement and the government involved over something as innocuous as ban evasion. While I don't disagree in general with your statement that "Legal remedies are undertaken so as to avoid the use of violence", in this instance you were so utterly, embarrassingly, and stupidly wrong that I simply could not refrain from pointing it out.