shawn quinn is a US advocate of murder.

Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Thu Feb 3 07:37:54 PST 2022

On Thu, 3 Feb 2022 08:38:41 +0000
"Undiscussed Horrific Abuse, One Victim & Survivor of Many" <gmkarl at gmail.com> wrote:

> The points Punk-Stasi raises are common anarchist values.
>
> It's notable that in the usa the police usually do not physically
> murder people (although it happens occasionally on a regular basis).

	There's nothing notable about it. People prefer to lose their freedom instead of their lives. But if they resisted, they would be murdererd by quinn's cops.

	The police in the US is especially brutal - and they can murder anyone (who is not a govcorp member) by saying "i feared for my life". It would be hilarious if it weren't insane.

	Did you know that the US has the highest incarceration rate on the planet? That's quinn's 'legal' system. Same system he wants to use to defend the tor criminals. Shocking.

> The actions of government and enforcement do cause a lot of indirect
> death that people fight. but most don't think about this. I've been
> directly exposed to how forced eviction of panhandlers from public
> areas can murder those with limited options who needed shelter for the
> winter, but I think people usually consider larger impacts.

	That's another good example.

> Community libel is not anarchist, of course.

	You mean making it clear what sort of criminal quinn is? And why do you think he's a member of the 'cypherpunk' community anyway? quinn is a tor apologist - a US military accomplice. Plus, 'libel' is a non-crime invented by the state.

> Criticism belongs aimed at abuse of power, not community discourse.

	Criticism is to be aimed at people who promote the use of power, like quinn clearly does. He wants to use the US 'legal' nazi system to get rid of people who criticize tor(==the US military).