shawn quinn is a US advocate of murder.

Undiscussed Horrific Abuse, One Victim & Survivor of Many gmkarl at gmail.com
Thu Feb 3 00:38:41 PST 2022

The points Punk-Stasi raises are common anarchist values.

It's notable that in the usa the police usually do not physically
murder people (although it happens occasionally on a regular basis).

The actions of government and enforcement do cause a lot of indirect
death that people fight. but most don't think about this. I've been
directly exposed to how forced eviction of panhandlers from public
areas can murder those with limited options who needed shelter for the
winter, but I think people usually consider larger impacts.

Community libel is not anarchist, of course. Criticism belongs aimed
at abuse of power, not community discourse.