Ex- Tor devs

Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Wed Feb 2 19:51:40 PST 2022

	shawn k. quinn : "To infiltrate an e-mail list originated from private computer systems with off-topic posts, and then to threaten to continue doing so despite being banned from that list is against the law in most states and I believe violates Federal law ... I support the
Tor Project taking legal action against any such offenders if that becomes necessary."

	And here's another key fact. Most if not all of the people who were at that time  censored by the 'tor project', that is the US military, were NOT subjects of the US government. So this US governmetn turd quinn was calling for his US nazi governmetn to 'take legal action' against people completely outside of the so miscalled 'jurisdiction' of US nazis.

	No doubt Quinn expects his nazi government to apply the assange treatment to anybody in the world who does as much as writing a sentence he and his nazi government don't like.

	At the same time, quinn's criminal advocacy shows that like the good US nazi cunt he is, he takes for granted that US nazi government rules the world.

> private computer systems

	but the computers of the tor turds are not private. They have been paid for with money stolen from people all over the world (dollar inflation and outright theft).