Ex- Tor devs

Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Wed Feb 2 18:21:30 PST 2022

On Wed, 2 Feb 2022 20:06:40 -0600
"Shawn K. Quinn" <skquinn at rushpost.com> wrote:

> If you are so stupid as to believe this I don't know what else there is
> to say.
>
> Legal remedies are undertaken so as to avoid the use of violence.

	are you again pretending to ignore the fact that the whole 'legal' system is 'enFORCEd' by criminal violence, can only exist thanks to violence, and will murder anyone who doesn't obey? You can't grasp the fundamental nature of your 'legal' system? what, exactly, do you think happens when you don't obey the dictates of your 'legal' system?

	what do you think so called 'law enFORCEment' is? What do you think FORCE means?

> Legal remedies are undertaken

	'legal' 'remedies' are ENFORCED by cops.

> If you had actually read my blogs, you would know that I'm far too vocal
> of a critic of idiotic government actions (particularly local police)

	police? You mean, the murderers who will murder anybody who doesn't obey your 'legal' system?

> to express that viewpoint openly and remain employed in whatever cushy
> government job you think I have.

	you are a government agent because you advocate all kinds of government crimes. It doesn't matter if you get directly paid and are listed on their payroll or are paid by 'indirect' means. And even if you didn't get any benefit, you would still be an agent if you amorally sided with them. Like you do.