Ex- Tor devs

Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Wed Feb 2 17:56:25 PST 2022

quinn wrote :
>There was no mention of murder in that message, and I despise violence in all its forms.

	so quinn is calling for US government nazis to take 'legal actions' while at the same time pretending that he 'despises violence'. It looks as if quinn doesn't understand that the 'legal actions' of the US government are just violence and will ultimately result in the targets of such 'actions' being murderer, if they try to assert their human rights.

	so quinn claims "I despise violence" while calling for violence. That is how stupid government agents are.