Ex- Tor devs

Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Wed Feb 2 15:32:27 PST 2022

	https://lists.cpunks.org/pipermail/cypherpunks/2016-June/058796.html

	This is good enough to be reposted

	Shawn K. Quinn : "To infiltrate an e-mail list originated from private computer systems with off-topic posts, and then to threaten to continue doing so despite being banned from that list is against the law in most states and I believe violates Federal law ... I support the
Tor Project taking legal action against any such offenders if that becomes necessary."

	The context here was massive censorship on the tor mailing lists, and then quinn further threatening people with US government murder.

	Quinn, yet another jewel gracing this fine mailing list.