[ot][spam][random][crazy][personal] about considering relating with police again

Undiscussed Horrific Abuse, One Victim & Survivor of Many gmkarl at gmail.com
Wed Feb 2 04:23:17 PST 2022

some people in law enforcement are very helpful. e.g. human
trafficking rescuers generally have contacts in law enforcement. i
hear (and have experienced) that it can also be very dangerous to work
with law enforcement.

here is quote from notes thought slightly on:

                        re support workers ignoring concern
                        for example, amazon was hiding products from us
                        we took a screenshot, but screenshot would not
reach support worker
                        when problem described they said could not
help but could "leave window open for somebody else
                        to find".
                        stuff like that is all around us but we get
terrified and amnesiatic. very hard to collect.

have also experienced ssl certificates that have changed, and websites
that look different from different machines.