Cryptocurrency: Thieves Steal Juan's Gold

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Fri Dec 30 22:31:14 PST 2022

https://metro.co.uk/2022/12/26/thieves-dig-10-foot-tunnel-to-get-into-bank-and-steal-100000-of-gold-17998566/

Klaus Schwab : “our education initiative… we have Cisco… and
practically all the big names… we will revolutionize education…we will
retrain the teachers… we will put a new curriculum in place” … so that
we can indoctrinate the children with our ideology at an early age…

She was so excited about the convenience of face-scan payment in
China...no card or phone needed ... 🤡 🌎 Wait until the govt decides
your social credit score is too low for not doing what they tell you.
No water for you until you receive your 4th booster. 😲
Combine that with a Central Bank Digital Currency (CBDC) and your
freedom is gone. They track your every movement and location at all
times, your spending decisions and turn off your money if you disobey

Biden drops $Millions to detect microaggressions on social media.
"FUCK Joe Biden. -- Internet"