BTC - WL synchronicities

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Fri Dec 30 14:35:02 PST 2022

COINTELPRO agent Semich reported

I was thinking your posts looked a little similar to each other,
including the approach to threading. Do you use a custom tool? <<<

If there's ever a list consensus that my posts look so similar they amount to spam I would have to retire or else risk being hunted down, stalked, rendered alive and slowly tortured to death.  Suicide in a word.

But thanks for the heads-up that you may be considering making your posts look more similar to each other.

It shows the deep, state-terrorist animus you have for all of us here on top of your govt job. And as for my custom tool, well, I save that for private sessions with the mothers hole you came out of.  SEAR ' Blacks on Blonds ".