Cryptocurrency: Smaller Nations Adopting

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Fri Dec 30 05:15:47 PST 2022

I've been to Fiji a few times and don't trust Rabuka.  Militarist Rabuka overthrew a democratically elected administration.
The best you could say about him at the moment is he saw off his fellow military dictator predecessor.

But why are c-punks even discussing trad politics!  Are we not anarchists!?

And nationalist borders are not even road humps on the information superhighway.

One thing I learned about Fiji was an innovative new system of land tenure where 99 year leasehold titles replaced most freehold ( private ) land title.  Were anarchists to ever raise the land question again, I would recommend that we recognize leasehold and native title while ruthlessly eliminating all private land everywhere, especially ' national' land.

First nations indigenous and natives land an exception to prove this anti-nationalist rule.

Recognizing leases could save us a lot of long drawn out guerrilla war conflicts. Yr mileage may vary.