From B to C and back again

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Thu Dec 29 01:29:15 PST 2022

Being a ' Natural Rights  " anarch makes Juan closer to Gramps politically since he, G, is like an Americano Peronista.

I will say one thing for this Latino Nazbol though - he doesn't spam this list with bad-faith bullshit like Gramps and Semich.
As for my alleged support for Au politics I said I haven't voted since 1977 - say something once why say it again?
I'll put my anti 5-Vey activism up against anyones for the last 21 years too.
Bringing down the Five-Eyes means collapsing the au state along with the US state.
Those practicing activism know things like that - those practicing COINTELPRO keep making evidence-free accusations of govt involvement.  Another way Gramps resembles Juan - they're both Govt agent Truthers.
Since we now have such a wide and deep reach for P2P remailers and ' Mints " ( Mining rigs ) the last piece of the puzzle will follow as surely as day follows night. And ' Everyone an assassin ' doesn't just mean the death of the 5-VEY.
It spells certain doom for the serial pests on this list - the three stooges - Semich, Juan and you, G. I'll do you slowly.