From B to C and back again

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Wed Dec 28 21:20:01 PST 2022

By ' you fools ' I understand Gramps to mean ' you herd of sheeple " or as Mange put it , " the 95% that compromise the flock ".
The Lunar Right feel threatened by the majority and with good reason.
 Rightwing morons - like Gramps and Assmange  - are losers and have been losers for centuries. The last time these morons ever prospered was the dark ages. They only feel empowered now cos they have an over-inflated, force-propped space to recreate what most people today are revolted by.
For centuries " democrat ' and ' democracy ' were reactionaries swear-words - now its the turn of anarchist and anarchy.  But revolutionary anarchists never expected anything from the likes of Dorsey and co. So we were never disappointed. The Gramps type ought to be riding high with a mostly uncontested Btc narrative. Trouble is they seem so insecure they don't inspire any confidence. Whatever happened to ' Money Badger don't care "?
Somehow it morphed into Maxi gonna badger youse. And bombard with bullshit. And shovel in the shovelware. And spam more links. And spread more clickbait. And shout louder and louder. And spray more memes around like a sexually excited skunk. Meh.
Mongo would puke.