USA 2024 Elections Thread

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Wed Dec 28 18:52:50 PST 2022

https://twitter.com/RNCResearch
https://twitter.com/ElectionWiz
https://twitter.com/GGreenwald
https://twitter.com/Benny_Johnson
https://twitter.com/Greg_Price11
https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec
https://twitter.com/Spiro_Ghost
https://twitter.com/PapiTrumpo
https://twitter.com/LibsOfTikTok
https://twitter.com/realLizUSA

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/12/wayne-root-christmas-understand-appreciate-president-trump-braveheart/

https://twitter.com/KariLake
Ben Bergquam - Real America’s Voice (RAV-TV) News @BenBergquam
Scott Jarrett, Maricopa elections, confronted after possibly lying
under oath, saying that a 19” inch image couldn’t be printed on a 20”
ballot (paraphrased), then admitting that it happened in the 2020 &
2022! @JordanConradson at the @karilake AZ election trial.
@RealAmVoice

KARI LAKE TRIAL: AZ Co Elections Director - Scott Jarrett admits under
oath ballot fit to print issue was known and is being investigated but
Maricopa County never informed the public This would suggest Katie
Hobbs certified an election with ongoing printer issue investigations

Liz Harrington @realLizUSA
These people are psychopaths
David Zweig @davidzweig
34. In a surreal exchange, Jim Baker, at the time Twitter’s Deputy
General Counsel, asks why telling people to not be afraid wasn’t a
violation of Twitter’s Covid-19 misinformation policy.

Breitbart: Trump RIPS "Deranged" Tax Return "Witch Hunt", Calls on GOP
to Obtain Biden's Financial Records. Watch full version here:
trib.al/nv4pKFs

Laura Loomer @LauraLoomer
At this point, I’m in favor of destroying the whole system. It’s
beyond the point of repair. Neither side cares about the constitution.
Nothing has been done to address voter fraud, & soon illegals will
replace the American electorate. Anyone who says otherwise is lying to
you.

Matt Taibbi @mtaibbi
11. It was an open secret at Twitter that one of its executives was
ex-CIA, which is why Chan referred to that executive’s “former
employer.”

Pinned Tweet
Michael Rae Khoury @Vltra_MK
May 4
When you dial out to 911... Your phones connection needs to be ported
over to Emergency Services - Fire, Police, EMS etc. The company
controlling that process is Ericsson. In Feb 2022 their CEO admitted
that Ericsson funded & bribed ISIS from 2000-2017. So how'd we get
here?
40
325
59
387
Show this thread
Michael Rae Khoury retweeted
Laura Loomer @LauraLoomer
51m
At this point, I’m in favor of destroying the whole system. It’s
beyond the point of repair. Neither side cares about the constitution.
Nothing has been done to address voter fraud, & soon illegals will
replace the American electorate. Anyone who says otherwise is lying to
you.
CJB 🇺🇲 @thatguyCJB
56m
Replying to @LauraLoomer @RepWebster
Are you in favor of a new political party?
72
103
5
473
Michael Rae Khoury @Vltra_MK
19m
Has it been five years? 🚨 Now that we have Trump's Tax Returns, I
think it's time to get Barry O's... 🎯 He's got nothing to hide right?
🤷🏽‍♂️
Michael Rae Khoury @Vltra_MK
Dec 26
Replying to @Vltra_MK
So let's bring this thread full circle! Obama's Private Ameritech
email address directs back to obama.library at nara.gov... The LBJ
Library, the Obama White House and Records Management for NARA ALL
OPERATE on NeuStar's .US NPAC issued TLD in Baltimore, MD.
Show this thread
2
7
Michael Rae Khoury retweeted
Michael Rae Khoury @Vltra_MK
Dec 26
Why did Obama have an Ameritech email address in October of 2008?
Ameritech was defunct in 2002. Why did a US Senator have a Private
Email address that ties back to AT&T? Why does that same email address
trace back to NARA and the Obama Library?
7
111
11
195
Show this thread
Michael Rae Khoury @Vltra_MK
25m
We will never relent, we will never forget! ✊🏼 #JFKFiles = Keystone
🎯 [@ObamaFoundation] ⚖️
1
2
7
Michael Rae Khoury @Vltra_MK
25m
Notice it's always been JFK Files... 💯 #WeKnow 🚨
1
4
Michael Rae Khoury retweeted
hacker having fun @hackerhavingfun
7h
Replying to @Vltra_MK
Cellular service has several so called “essential” patents, where it’s
impossible to build equipment without reusing such tech. Now, what
happens if company A holds such patents 1, 2 and 3 where company B
holds patents 4,5 and 6? They either cross license either nobody can…
1
1
1
Michael Rae Khoury retweeted
TheWrightAngLe @TheWright_Angle
4h
How many companies get to see your specific vote and assist in
disenfranchising the American voters at large? Be sure to check out
any Open Space chat with Michael Khoury ( @PLVSVLTRAREPORT and
@Vltra_MK ) check out plvsvltra.org/Ericsson #facts #WikiLeaks Free
#julian Assange!
Ericsson Report – A Matter of National Security

A terrorist supporting mega transnational corporation holds full
spectrum dominance over the world's telecom systems.
plvsvltra.org
Jerone Davison for Congress #AZCD4 @Jerone4Congress
Dec 27
ARIZONA: Judge throws Katie Hobbs sanctions against Kari Lake out but
orders Kari Lake to pay Katie Hobbs $30,000 for court fees.
piped.tokhmi.xyz/pTNRVoq__-o
3
2
Michael Rae Khoury retweeted
TheWrightAngLe @TheWright_Angle
4h
Replying to @CryptoLawyerz @MarkNaughton9 @Jules31415 @GOPLeader
@GOPChairwoman @pnjaban @michaeldeand01
Would love to have @lauraloomer come into a space with @Vltra_MK while
he shares and answers questions about PLVSVLTRA.org/ericsson The
master level, high risk research and MK’s knowledge bank is massive.
@TaraBull808 @BerryRazi @bennyjohnson @ApolloWatching #EricssonReport
Ericsson Report – A Matter of National Security

A terrorist supporting mega transnational corporation holds full
spectrum dominance over the world's telecom systems.
plvsvltra.org
2
1
Michael Rae Khoury retweeted
Michael Rae Khoury @Vltra_MK
10h
(GIFCT) The Global Internet Forum to Counter Terrorism Founded in 2016
by Facebook, Microsoft, Twitter & YouTube NCTC - The National Counter
Terrorism Center was being run by Nicholas Rasmussen who through the
McCain Institute was using Big Tech to spy on Americans via Neustar.
Kim Dotcom
@KimDotcom
Dec 27
Google, Facebook, Amazon, Apple and Microsoft have betrayed you. To
protect their monopolies they sold you out to the deep state. Their
products and services are used to spy on you and to manipulate you.
Big Tech are co-conspirators in some of the biggest crimes against
humanity.
1
20
19
Show this thread
Michael Rae Khoury retweeted
Michael Rae Khoury @Vltra_MK
May 7
The Smoking Gun... Intellectual Property assigned to Rodney Lance
Joffe. The Applicant is Neustar, Inc. Date Filed: DEC 14TH, 2015
Notice the Attorney/Firm/Agent because after the 2016 Election it
changes...
42
324
78
372
Show this thread
Michael Rae Khoury retweeted
Michael Rae Khoury @Vltra_MK
Dec 24
Thankful for @MarioNawfal / @KimDotcom /@stillgray / @Stella_Assange
💯 The Ericsson Report will reveal the spying of 6.5B persons
WORLDWIDE. It will be heavily censored but I refuse to be silenced.
God Bless @JulianAssange, @wikileaks & their families 🙏🏼
#FreeJulianAssange
9
75
5
117
2,206
Show this thread
Michael Rae Khoury retweeted
Michael Rae Khoury @Vltra_MK
May 4
When you dial out to 911... Your phones connection needs to be ported
over to Emergency Services - Fire, Police, EMS etc. The company
controlling that process is Ericsson. In Feb 2022 their CEO admitted
that Ericsson funded & bribed ISIS from 2000-2017. So how'd we get
here?
40
325
59
387
Show this thread
Michael Rae Khoury retweeted
LuckyLadyFox9 🍀🦊 @LuLFo9
12h
Kinda like what’s going on now. 🧪 🫢 💰
12
248
5
372
Michael Rae Khoury retweeted
QINTELPRO @QINTELPRO_
11h
Did You Know: 👑 All of the main Kings & Queens in Europe are related
to each other. 🪖 Monarchs are the legal “commanders-in-chief” of
their Militaries & Intel Agencies. ☠️ Monarchs can never be
prosecuted, no matter what they do. Learn More At: qintel.pro/cabal
1
14
2
15
Michael Rae Khoury retweeted
QINTELPRO @QINTELPRO_
10h
Did You Know: World War 1 was intentionally set up and started by the
King of Britain 👑🇬🇧 And that his enemy in that war - the king of
Germany - was his nephew. Watch the full (30 min) explanation of how
British Royals started WW1 on purpose: 👉 piped.tokhmi.xyz/s6NFsEE1UZg
2
11
2
18
200
Michael Rae Khoury @Vltra_MK
9h
Ericsson and Huawei have had a patent sharing agreement since at least
2000. Apple just signed one. TikTok might be banned but China, Sweden,
Saudi Arabia and several other foreign intelligence agencies have
unfettered access to our data via 911. 👉🏼 Ericssonreport.com
The Ericsson Report

A terrorist supporting mega transnational corporation holds full
spectrum dominance over the world's telecom systems.
ericssonreport.com
Benny Johnson
@bennyjohnson
10h
TikTok is BANNED on US House Representative-issued devices because the
Chinese-owned app is considered 'high risk due to a number of security
issues'  mol.im/a/11579683
1
10
17
Michael Rae Khoury @Vltra_MK
10h
Think of Social Media as having several accessible layers. @elonmusk
may have bought Twitter but by that time Twitter had already partnered
with several NGO’s and “Trusted Third-Party” back doors – some
Government, some corporate contractors, some off-book CIA shell
companies…
crystalearth33 @crystalearth333
10h
Replying to @Vltra_MK
Who is?
1
6
13
Michael Rae Khoury @Vltra_MK
10h
Members include Microsoft, Meta Platforms (Facebook, Instagram and
WhatsApp), YouTube, Twitter, Airbnb, Discord, Dropbox, LinkedIn,
Amazon, Mailchimp, Pinterest, JustPaste it, Tumblr, WordPress and
Zoom. They're not spying on you... They're spying on your "perceptual
hashes".
1
1
1
Michael Rae Khoury @Vltra_MK
10h
Hopefully the Twitter Files reveal this soon cause Twitter is in bed
with some real scum-lords... Labeling average Americans "Violent
Extremists" and using Counter Terrorism as the excuse to invade their
privacy is exactly why we need an Internet Bill of Rights! [Future
Marker]
1
3
11
Michael Rae Khoury @Vltra_MK
10h
Annnnnd they’re censoring the shit out of this thread 🤣
1
1
6
Show this thread