From B to C and back again

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Wed Dec 28 17:31:15 PST 2022

Crime scene confidential
runasand Aug 10
Ahmad Abouammo was convicted of spying for Saudi Arabia by turning over personal information of Twitter users who had criticized the Kingdom and its royal family. He faces 10 to 20 years when sentenced.

BITCOIN not crypto!
Namecoin @Namecoin Sep 5
Reliable, easy way to spot “#decentralized web” #scam projects

Bounty Law.
The spaghetti-western Maxi’s narrative is not as laugh-out-loud as Mack-Sennett-REASON’s version. I hope to remedy this by playing a man-with-no-nym. For a fistful of crypto, of course. And for a few tokens more I’ll shoot holes all over these Italian pudgepits and then ask my friends to start chewing up their podcast scenery. ( cue Morricone ) The arc of the Maxi cypherpunk universe is long - but it bends towards Btc government bonds.