[spam][spam][spam][spam][crazy] a thread dedicated to being spam

Mon Dec 26 15:47:04 PST 2022

I would like to take time to note that the word 'spam' has 4 letters.

The 4 letters are in a precise order associated with the word.

We could consider that each letter might be associated with its next,
as a property.

Here is some python code:

class Spam:
  def __init__(self, character, next_letter = None, prev_letter = None):
    self.character = character
    self.next_letter = next_letter
    self.prev_letter = prev_letter
  def __str__(self):
    return self.character

Letter_S = Spam('s')
Letter_P = Spam('p', None, Letter_S)
Letter_S.next_letter = Letter_P
Letter_A = Spam('a', None, Letter_P)
Letter_P.next_letter = Letter_A
Letter_M = Spam('m', None, Letter_A)
Letter_A.next_letter = Letter_M)

Maybe next we could consider that spam might be full of vague traces,
indicating mail processing equipment and marketing choices of
organizations ... maybe reorder the letters to say "maps" or
something!