[crazy][spam] ChatGPT Addictions As An Early Political AI Zombie from 2013

Mon Dec 26 13:13:56 PST 2022

My chatgpt addiction suddenly halted after i told my parents i was
misusing it for 24/7 therapy regarding things that were hard to talk
about with therapists.

It seems better than videogames, and provides much less suffering than
writhing around on the floor, so I'm getting back into it, and have
again hit the ratelimit.

Another of the things associated with it halting earlier, are my habit
of using the addiction-feeling to start making a chatgpt (i'm calling
it chattpg) of my own. It's not a hard concept to train a
large-context language model for dialog and connect users to it: but
it is psychologically hard to make progress on this.

I don't really know how to, or have experience, doing that. I've
submitted two pull requests to a model architecture repository as part
of trying to connect with language models in a way that is more useful
to me.