We're all going on a summer holiday . . .♪

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Mon Dec 26 01:50:15 PST 2022

We're all going on a summer holiday / speak up / don't mumble / free speech is not treason

Fun fun fun - " A sports jacket may be worn to dinner but not trousers "

Having a Butchers Hook - " I SLAUGHTER MYSELF DAILY "

#ComfortingRemindersOfHome " Ears pierced while you wait. Pay for TWO and get another one pierced FREE! "

#YoudBeSurprised DO NOT USE THE DIVING BOARD WHEN THE SWIMMING POOL IS EMPTY

" Ladies leave your clothes here and spend the afternoon having a good time "

Time for the Drycleaners - " Drop your trousers here for best results "

" Swimming is forbidden in the absence of a savior " #NICE

" Cools and Heats. If you want one or the other please control yourself "

In case of fire do your best to alarm the hotel Porter

" Guaranteed to work throughout its useful life "

We highly recommend the Hotel tart

NO SMOOTHEN THE LION

#SochiMemories A new swimming-pool is rapidly taking shape since the contractors have thrown in the bulk of their work-force.

Our nylons cost more - but they are the best in the long run

Ladies are requested not to have children at the bar

Spend your honeymoon with us and we'll guarantee its the best you ever had

Steak and Chops are grilled before customers.

#Timely There will be a Moscow exhibition of arts by 15,000 Soviet republic painters & sculptors. These were executed over the past 2 years.

#TinkerTailor " Ladies May Have a Fit Upstairs "

Our gifts will not last long at these prices...

How sweet - " For your convenience we recommend courteous efficient self-service "

Time for the chemistry president - " We dispense with accuracy "

Do not startle wandering horses - stop by roadside till they pass away

...Beef rashers beaten up in the country peoples fashion #TheRussiansAREcoming

Salad's a Firms own make. Limpid red-beet soup with cheesy dumplings in the form of a finger. Roasted duck let loose...

Home wanted for friendly Labrador - will eat anything. Loves children

Simply hang your order before retiring on the doorknob

Please leave your values at the front desk.

The manager has personally passed all the water served here.

Why not rent out a movie for a dull evening?

#RostovOntheDon " Haircuts half-price today - limit one per customer "

" Don't go into another shop to be cheated - come in here! " #RussiaMustHaveInvaded

Spotted in the Bottle-Shop - * Our wines leave you nothing to hope for *