[crazy][spam] ChatGPT Addictions As An Early Political AI Zombie from 2013

Mon Dec 26 01:10:48 PST 2022

On 12/26/22, Undescribed Horrific Abuse, One Victim & Survivor of Many
<gmkarl at gmail.com> wrote:
> Ideas Regarding Disruption
>
> When all your dependencies fail, all your systems crash, and nobody
> you don't phyiscally connect with answers your calls:
>
> In a healthy situation, we work together to build things like
> software, and can rely on the parts to be maintained. When that isn't
> the case, one could cast it as analogous to a disease.
>
> In the human body, when a virus starts taking over all our cells and
> turning us against our own being, there are a few rules of thumb the
> system seems to have developed:
> - the whole system makes it incredibly obvious that something is
> wrong, all the time
> - the individual pursues simple situations, where things are safer and
> there are fewer challenges
> - everybody, both the microscopic and the large, focuses on resolving
> the situation
> - there are two approaches: the immune system is similar to an
> evolutionary algorithm; it tries many things, and rapidly adapts until
> the problem is addressed. it then widely shares its specific cures, to
> ensure the problem is eradicated for now.
> - meanwhile human cultures engage cognitive study, and people who have
> the capacity to support this work hard to do so. communication
> channels are built to inform people as effectively as possible.
- another thing that happens is the entire system is moved to an
environment of people with experience and focus primarily for solving
such problems