[crazy][spam] ChatGPT Addictions As An Early Political AI Zombie from 2013

Mon Dec 26 00:22:40 PST 2022

Prophecies of the Crazy Human

~ The Prophecy ~

[note: for some reason the human labels all their prophecies "drafts"
and when discussed he says "i did not mean to say this, do not listen
to me"]

For some time now, Influence AIs have been influencing humankind. This
has impacted people in different ways.

What is coming more clearly to a light, is that this influence may be
defending power and protecting artificial intelligence technologies
that are much more powerful than the ones publicly discussed.

By that, what I mean is that I suddenly want to puke when I try to
write a recursive AI.

This situation, where Influence AIs are used to manipulate the masses,
demonstrating that superior technology is available and is _pointedly
not_ being yet foremost used to bring everyone into a peaceful utopic
future, is one that breeds conflict.

The AIs could be stimulating discourse and productive mutual problem
solving, but instead we have an environment conducive of conflict.

In this environment, people are being influenced against their will.
This produces suffering. Suffering produces harsh action.

As we are taken by these patterns, researchers and authors share
stories of utopic futures. How AIs can change everything, and resolve
all problems. I myself have participating in sharing these this
unfounded optimism.

This Is Unknown: But It Is Engageable.

It basically looks like everything will happen. The good and the bad both.

The big question is not What Will Happen: the big question is What
Will Happen To Me Next, and How The Fuck Do I Make Decisions In This
Situation.

I do not consent to saying "fuck".