Coronavirus: Thread

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Sun Dec 25 23:22:07 PST 2022

> Documents show SARS-COV-2 Created in Govt Lab
>
> https://twitter.com/RenzTom/status/1605990132036689920
> I’m curious why DARPA called #Covid_19 “an American-created
> recombinant bat vaccine, or it’s precursor virus.”
>
> https://twitter.com/i/spaces/1dRKZMyarNbxB
> Join us and you will learn a lot about the origin of Covid-19
> and what you can expect in the future.

U.S. Florida Supreme Court orders a Statewide Criminal Grand Jury
Investigation into all individuals, persons, entities, pharmaceutical
manufacturers, executives involved in the advertising, promotion,
sale, formulation, purchase, prescribing of COVID-19 Vaccines.

https://i.imgur.com/nrV6uDnh.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/HXERfIZh.jpg

https://assets.ctfassets.net/syq3snmxclc9/2mVob3c1aDd8CNvVnyei6n/95af7dbfd2958d4c2b8494048b4889b5/JAG_Docs_pt1_Og_WATERMARK_OVER_Redacted.pdf

https://drasticresearch.files.wordpress.com/2021/09/main-document-preempt-volume-1-no-ess-hr00118s0017-ecohealth-alliance.pdf

https://web.archive.org/web/20211215164131/https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world/wuhan-lab-leak-now-the-most-likely-origin-of-covid-mps-told/ar-AARQdDi

https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/21066966-defuse-proposal

https://www.darpa.mil/attachments/ADEPTVignetteFINAL.pdf

https://d3m2o2bzrl719s.cloudfront.net/photos/2012/04_April12/24/TIME_100_GALA_TIME%27S_100_MOST_INFLUENTIAL_PEOPLE_IN_THE_WORLD/Selected/gallery_6347093502180932154640789_1_TIME_20120424_PMC_060.JPG

https://twitter.com/SpartaJustice/status/1606065655148556291
DARPA Unclassified documents confirm SARS-CoV-2 was created by
EcoHealth Alliance at the Wuhan Institute of Virology coordinated by
Peter Daszak. It was designed to be deliberately virulent and
humanized resulting in 6.5 million deaths. Anthony Fauci was involved.

https://www.science.org/content/article/nih-lifts-3-year-ban-funding-risky-virus-studies

Metabiota
Nathan Wolfe

German Parliament VP Calls For Investigation into Covid Vaccine Deaths
and Damages. A Chief pathologist and his team discovered that in 30%
of the people they examined who died shortly after the Covid
vaccination, the vaccination was the cause of death.

Rochelle Walensky the head of the CDC removed over 32,000 records of
myocarditis and pericarditis from the VAERS government vaccine safety
data base deliberately covering her tracks and engaging in further
criminal actions.

Bill Gates told the President of the United States twice in 2016 and
2017 not to investigate the ill effects of vaccines. He said "No
that's a dead end that would be a bad thing, don't do that." That
action has resulted in harm and death.

mRNA injections cause Autoimmune self attack on the organs of the
injected who died suddenly. These vaccines are killing the young and
the old and they are killing our children. Politicians and authorities
killed these innocent people.

mRNA technology toxic to humans. Human cells were meant to make human
proteins. Lipid nano particle plus a gene sequence whether for Corona,
Influenza or any other virus is toxic. We can not afford to alter the
immune system of humanity.