Coronavirus: Thread

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Sun Dec 25 18:53:35 PST 2022

Search: "Died Suddenly"

https://thelibertydaily.com/35-year-old-chief-of-canadas-vaccine-rollout-dies-suddenly/

https://www.americaoutloud.com/the-dods-war-on-america-and-arizona-corruption/

https://www.usnews.com/news/health-news/articles/2022-11-03/pfizer-launches-trial-of-flu-covid-19-combination-vaccine

> Documents show SARS-COV-2 Created in Govt Lab

https://twitter.com/RenzTom
https://renz-law.com/
https://www.tomrenz.com/
https://tomrenz.substack.com/
https://rumble.com/  Tom Renz / Thomas Renz

https://twitter.com/RenzTom/status/1605990132036689920
I’m curious why DARPA called #Covid_19 “an American-created
recombinant bat vaccine, or it’s precursor virus.” That sounds like
they created the #clotshot and COVID at the same time. Seems like a
legit question to me… #Truth #curious @AGHuff @KimDotcom #Pfizer
#vaccines #WEF
Hey #Fauci - do you want to explain this? #perjury #jail Looking
forward to seeing what #Truth we find in our EcoHealth case in NY.
Accountability is coming… @KimDotcom @SenTedCruz @RandPaul
@RonJohnsonWI @AGHuff @elonmusk Read line 1 #WEF #CovidVaccine
#clotshot Fact-check that

DARPA

13Aug21

Subj: SARS-CoV-2 Origins Investigation With US Government Program
 Undisclosed Document Analysis

Ref: EcoHealth Alliance DEFUSE

1. SARS-CoV-2 is an American-created recombinant bat vaccine, or its
precursor virus. It was created by an EcoHealth Alliance program at the
Wuhan Institute of Virology (WIV), as suggested by the reporting
surrounding the lab leak hypothesis. The details of this program have
been concealed since the pandemic began. These details can be found in
the EcoHealth Alliance proposal response to the DARPA PREEMPT program
Broad Agency Announcement (BAA) HR00118S0017, dated March 2018 - a
document not yet publicly disclosed.

The contents of the proposed program are extremely detailed. Peter Daszak
lays out what the organization intends to do by phase and by location.

SARS-CoV-2's form as it emerged is likely as a precursor, deliberately
virulent, humanized recombinant SARSr-CoV that was to be reverse
engineered into a live attenuated SARSr-CoV bat vaccine.