Repression of cypherpunks as a core issue for cypherpunks

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Sun Dec 25 17:10:36 PST 2022

Repression of cypherpunks tells us a lot and is something we have to pay attention to as it could become an existential issue. Even repression of the cypherpunk adjacent as per Phil Zimmerman.
Repression of a games company ( the Hacker Crackdown ) told us the SS were paranoid about e-gold.  The NSA threat against Bidzos over certs told us they were paranoid about RSA.  The crypto ' munitions ' lawfare saga  -  and all this even before we got to Jim and Carl and I being arrested and imprisoned over list-related allegations.
Lack of repression also tells us a lot - that there haven't been any more APster cases since 2002 tells me we're winning - despite all the ' Govcorp ' conspiracy theory still pushed here by the Semich imbecile types ( Gramps and Juan Garofalo )
Since I follow these issues so closely I assessed the time had come for the hunters to become the hunted as early as anyone else here barring CJ and Jim.
Attack as best defense - now we can repress all police agents from anywhere. Even Space X. Yes?