Professor targets Monsanto

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Sun Dec 25 01:15:42 PST 2022

2001 a netspace odyssey - Odysseus-like professor targets Monsanto as capitalism red-in-tooth-and-claw

Proffr says he's waging a global campaign against capitalism, particularly corporations like Monsanto, and police brutality: "I'm not a personally violent person. But I'm advocating violence, mostly for effect. (An attack) on the environment requires a measured response. That's my measured response. It's not everyone's."

https://www.wired.com/2001/05/online-cincy-cop-threats-probed/

SDonziger
BREAKING: Monsanto just lost a massive $82 million case in Seattle after a jury found it poisoned teachers and children in school. Monsanto has now lost 5 of 6 trials on same issue and owes close to $1 billion.

Why corporations hate juries. https://law.com/2022/12/20/seattle-jury-hits-monsanto-with-82m-verdict-in-latest-pcb-trial/