Assange's Case #FREEASSANGE

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Sat Dec 24 20:06:32 PST 2022

> Julian Assange is a political prisoner of the State and
> has been tortured in prison by the US and UK Governments
> for over ten years now for doing nothing but exposing the
> High Crimes of the State against Humanity and Human Freedom
> including outright Collateral Murder.
>
> Julian Assange, and all the other political prisoners,
> must be freed immediately.

Wishing Julian and all a fine Christmas Day and Freedom soon.

https://twitter.com/MarioNawfal/status/1606334653543190537
https://twitter.com/i/spaces/1OwGWwbLRRnGQ
The amount of controversy this caused in the White House really lead
to an internal civil war many are unaware of. Pompeo’s crime in this
cannot be overstated and Trump’s refusal at the 11th hour to issue a
pardon is truly unforgivable.

"During lockdowns we all got a tiny tiny taste of what Julian has gone
through for this many years Let that sink in"

More tyranny is coming unless you wake up, get out, stand up, and fight back.

https://twitter.com/Stella_Assange/status/1606361591372517376
https://dontextraditeassange.com/take-action/
https://crowdfunder.co.uk/p/free-assange
https://www.crowdjustice.com/case/assangeappeal/
https://secure.actblue.com/donate/assangedefense
https://wauland.de/en/donate/moral-courage/
https://assangecampaign.org.au/donate/

Biden likely to pardon SBF for his corrupt political donation$,
before pardoning Assange for his speaking truth to corrupt power.