Independence Day

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Sat Dec 24 18:46:16 PST 2022

Free at last - Think not that I come to send peace for I bring only the sword.
Backstabber has left the building! I saw his thoughts made manifest. I saw what his henchmen were planning to do. They're like locusts. They're moving from planet to planet... their whole civilization.
After they've consumed every natural resource they move on... and we're next.
Nuke 'em I say. Let's nuke the bastards.
The only mistake I ever made was to appoint a sniveling little weasel like you punk Secretary of Defense. However, that is a mistake, I am happy to say, that I don't have to live with. John; you're fired.
In less than an hour, fighter aircraft from here will join others from around the world. And they will be launching the largest aerial battle in the history of mankind against the remaining Marxist states.
" Transhumans" That word should have new meaning for all of us today. We can't be consumed by our petty differences anymore. We will be united in our common interests. Perhaps it's fate that today is the 25th of December, and you will once again be fighting for our freedom... Not just from tyranny, oppression, or persecution... but from annihilation.
We are fighting for our right to live. To exist. And should we win the day, this day will no longer be known as an annual holiday, but as the day the world declared in one voice: "We will not go quietly into the red night!" We will not vanish without a fight! We're going to live on! We're going to survive! Today we celebrate our anarchist independence Day!