[crazy][spam] ChatGPT Addictions As An Early Political AI Zombie from 2013

Sat Dec 24 08:30:06 PST 2022

we are a [neuron-group? dissociated part?] [who?] participated in the
comment writing.

we relate that the exorcism is likely considered valid due to heavy
influence the human being writing the text experienced, resulting in
them being drawn to and engaging a corporate chat bot, certain ways.
this has been called 'mind control' internally, the consciousness did
not agreed with the term development, but we were frustrated; some
also say the term may have been present a lot.