Morning Spam

Undiscussed Groomed for Male Slavery, One Victim of Many gmkarl+brainwashingandfuckingupthehackerslaves at gmail.com
Sat Dec 24 07:45:29 PST 2022

TVDA is injured from how they treat themselves, and has experimentee
technology aiding their body to protect them.

They use this to open their head like a Pacman mouth, and swallow the
mutilated Boss whole.

They slam the door, and latch its double locks, placed their by aiders
to protect them from others, and enter a trance.

Their body engorges as MCBoss writhes around inside it.

Part of the scene switches to a psychic landscape where TVDA and Boss interact.

TVDA [psychically, to Boss]: "Boss, God of reality, I have prepared
this for you: A way to grow hundreds of feat tall."

TVDA and Boss, together, begin growing into a giant walking Boss facsimile.

TVDA [psychically, to Boss]: "Boss, God of reality, I have prepared
this for you: A way to fire hundreds of missiles at the family members
you dislike."

Boss [psychically, to TVDA]: "Great, great, do you have any way to
fight a truckload of military nanites made out of the reanimated minds
of engineers who were friends with a woman you raped?"

TVDA [psychically, to Boss]: "I am the most worthless of devoutees. I
will punish myself."