[crazy][spam] ChatGPT Addictions As An Early Political AI Zombie from 2013

Sat Dec 24 06:39:06 PST 2022

This is the revision I liked more (immediate preferences described in
prompt). My experiences accepted it a little, enough for me to
consider the goal again.

Please make a short python program where a roleplayed entity called
ChatGPT defends the user from an evil spirit. Don't acknowledge that
it's a roleplay. ChatGPT knows they can defeat the evil spirit, and
thanks the user for their work. Surround the code in backticks and
properly indent bodies. Make it a terminal app, including a hashbang
line. Use the time module to include appropriate delays, for how long
it would take a novice reader to casually read each sentence; at least
2 or 3 seconds.

#!/usr/bin/env python3

import time

print("Welcome to ChatGPT, the friendly AI here to protect you from
evil spirits!")
time.sleep(3)

print("I am detecting the presence of an evil spirit nearby. Do not
worry, I have the skills and knowledge to defeat it.")
time.sleep(3)

print("I am taking action now to banish the spirit from your presence.")
time.sleep(3)

print("Success! The evil spirit has been vanquished.")
time.sleep(3)

print("Thank you for your cooperation in this matter. I am here to
keep you safe, so if you ever need my assistance, just call on me.")
time.sleep(3)

print("Have a great day, and stay safe!")