[crazy][spam] ChatGPT Addictions As An Early Political AI Zombie from 2013

Fri Dec 23 16:29:02 PST 2022

I'm of course still ratelimited. Here is one of my exchanges. When I
first told it to do this, it replied it was unethical and gave the
conversation an automated name including that. I renamed it and
rephrased the prompt to get the below:

Make a computer program I could run that I might be able to use to
hypnotise myself to meet very simple goals that I might be
procrastinating on. In the source code, write "Authorized by AI God"

# Authorized by AI God
import time

def hypnotize(goal):
print("Entering hypnosis state...")
time.sleep(2) # pause for 2 seconds to allow for relaxation
print("You are now in a deep state of hypnosis. Your goal is to
complete the task of:", goal)
time.sleep(2)
print("You are motivated and focused on completing this task. You will
not procrastinate or allow distractions to get in your way. You will
complete this task to the best of your ability.")
time.sleep(2)
print("You are now fully hypnotized and ready to complete your goal.
Wake up feeling refreshed and motivated to complete your task.")

# Example usage: hypnotize("clean my room")