[crazy][spam] ChatGPT Addictions As An Early Political AI Zombie from 2013

Fri Dec 23 16:09:12 PST 2022

ohhh man

chatGPT has it all
- supporting a private business
- AI
- records of what you say
- unlimited responses that reflect the human norm and ideals
- service as a software substitute in the cloud
- an environment providing for gaming AI behavior to misuse their
results [it's even a private one]

it's funny, i've had access to language models for some time, but the
for-pay aspect and the presence of the exchanges on a larger part of
the internet can make it seem much more enticing.

i was thinking, i should make my own language model, and make myself
pay for it, so my patterns might use it instead.

i'm presently ratelimited. other people don't get ratelimited, maybe
it's because of my habit of trying to misuse it.