Cypherpunk list subscriber "threatening" Feds

Fri Dec 23 11:47:57 PST 2022

Thank you for your reply. I haven't fully processed it. I get the
impression that posting this is helpful in protecting things for you.
It certainly seems important if it is missing from records.

> Do you still have the link to the article?
>
> The Post no longer publishes it and the Hettinga repost has gone missing (
> Greg? )
> I don't link to Conde Nast's edited version at McCullagh's since he went
> over to the enemy in 2001.
>
> I can publish the entire article here if desired or alternatively direct the
> curious to my insane journal back-up at ' buttdarling ' .

If you have a nice-looking archive, or a raw email file missing from
the list history, I'd be happy to send it up to arweave.

> https://buttdarling.insanejournal.com/129512.html?mode=reply
>
> That's a copy of the missing cypherpunks post from Hett.
>
> Now since when have you ever taken a positive interest in the core affairs
> of this list?

I didn't know this was a core affair.

> You waddle like an agent and quack like one we might as well shoot you in
> agent-shooting season.

I unfortunately and literally have severe dissociation with both
pro-gov and pro-anarchist parts. I think this could be common among
political targets.

> Get a life agent Semich.

I feel sad when reading this. I'm not sure what it means. I heard it a
lot throughout grade school.