JJ Abrams needs killing

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Fri Dec 23 02:52:11 PST 2022

JJ Abrams needs killing

https://marc.info/?l=cypherpunks&m=102129341601550&w=2

Screenwriter of such films as "Armageddon," "Forever Young," and "Regarding
Henry," J.J. Abrams made his first foray into television with Imagine
Television and Touchstone Television's acclaimed series "Felicity,"
entering its fourth season.
Thats reason enough right there but what really pisses me off is his show
Alias keeps perpetuating the old "crypto is too 'techy','geeky'or just too
hard for joe(sephine) sixpack to understand."This was old 6 years ago.We
can stand a few more details of the built in backdoor on the encryption
program,plot point.Would it kill you to try? APster will kill you if you
dont.(my 2$)
"All people of all nations must be free. I always suspected the Internet
could make this a reality; now I truly believe it.
We're talking about a micro-intermediated market with
*lots* of intermediaries,not just a single intermediary in every
transaction. We're talking about Moore's Law and strong cryptography
driving profit and loss down to the device level, Transaction cost is
everything.
You control the lowest transaction cost, and you dictate what
happens. If anonymous payments are cheaper, for the seller of a given
good or service, and there's reason to believe this, we'll have
anonymous payments, sooner rather than later."