A net triumvirate 2 - this time its personal

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Thu Dec 22 22:55:06 PST 2022

IT sounds like my idea for a net triumvirate is manifesting though the AI explosion. With several competing agencies scraping the net and duplicating large parts of it that could create what I have talked up for years.
Two internets constantly backing each other up and a third slightly ’ air-gapped ’ as a third emergency restore point.

All completely encrypted of course. Increasingly quantum everything. CRYPTOANARCHY!

Merry Syphilis and a happy Gonorrhea