A net triumvirate

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Thu Dec 22 22:51:10 PST 2022

I've long had the idea the net is critical to progress and even survival so it should all be backed up.

Then backed up again with a sort of air-gap to ' cold storage '.
I've mentioned this before here at least once ( will hunt around and find it ) and have micro-blogged about it for years.
The idea is partly based on Arthur C Clark's " Rendezvous with Rama " where the advanced aliens always do things by three's.  With everything encrypted and increasingly quantum-processed/ networked the outcome is also never in doubt.

Its cryptoanarchy - but not as Mongo knew it. Its anarcho-anarchism - not some cheap Randite, Paultard plastic-toy imitation ( Hi Gramps )

Happy Saturnalia to all and a quick death to all GOD's especially BIG DOG.