Cypherpunk list subscriber "threatening" Feds

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Thu Dec 22 19:31:58 PST 2022

>>> It's familiar to see you posting this quote again.

I'm curious, why do you post it? <<<

It serves a number of purposes - for example
1) Give lie to Mongo's Crypto Winter and further isolates the c-punk circle of eunuchs that includes Adam, Back and Julian Assmange, to name just two.
2) Shows all USG agents we were gunning for them before 9-11 and will maintain our campaign till they surrender or die.
3) Is timely due to all the recent calls to abolish the FBI - a quick search will reveal many recent links.
Abolishing the FBI is a huge historical advance and indicator of USG weakness and crypto-anarchist strength.

Do you still have the link to the article?

The Post no longer publishes it and the Hettinga repost has gone missing ( Greg? )
I don't link to Conde Nast's edited version at McCullagh's since he went over to the enemy in 2001.

I can publish the entire article here if desired or alternatively direct the curious to my insane journal back-up at ' buttdarling ' .

https://buttdarling.insanejournal.com/129512.html?mode=reply

That's a copy of the missing cypherpunks post from Hett.

Now since when have you ever taken a positive interest in the core affairs of this list?

You waddle like an agent and quack like one we might as well shoot you in agent-shooting season.

Get a life agent Semich.